Gazelo Car Spare Parts was established in 1996 and its area of activity comprises import and distribution of car spare parts for passenger cars.
We are sole representatives in Poland of several car spare parts producers from Korea, Taiwan and China.
Thanks to our long-term experience we have selected the best producers and their products complying with the highest European quality standards and CE certificate are distributed by us under our own brand ENERGY.
Our offer includes:
- fuel pumps
- power steering pumps
- washer pumps
- idle speed motors
- ABS sensors and others
- ignitron coils and modules
- vacuum pumps
- air-flow sensors
- oxygen sensors
- spark plug wires
- throttle body and their posistion sensors
- suspension parts
- central lock activators
- window regulators
- parts for DAEWOO
Our products are available in the shops, services and wholesalers throughout the whole country.
We also supply our customers with our products in the whole territory of the European Union and Russia.
In addition to our marketing and trade experience as well as a modern organizational structure, our company GAZELO also possesses logistical potential. We have at our disposal:
- warehouse space (about 4000 m2) with modern unloading-reloading base,
- office space with a multimedia conference room (about 600 m2),
- our own transportation fleet,
- property with access to all media and the possibility of development which can be used to establish service or production business activity (about 15000 m2),
- a very good location with three independent gateways and access to the railway side track access.
The companyâs development strategy assumes introduction of new lines of products under the brand ENERGY. In connection with our development plans GAZELO is willing to start cooperation with new Foreign Partners interested in distributing ENERGY products on their markets.
In the cooperation Gazelo offers:
- eliable partnership,
- access to trade materials (catalogues, banners, trade software),
- creation, coordination and implementation of the agreed market strategy,
- making use of the logistical potential which we possess at our disposal.